- Silicone invisible backless strapless bra
INVISIBLE & FASHION: Nowadays, strapless silicone bra is constantly needed to improve attractions and confidence of modern feminine Suitable for various: backless dresses, wedding dress, party dress. Our bra is strapless, very soft and clear, the micro edge design and nude color adhesive silicone make it seamless and invisible under your clothing in a comfortable and natural way. Nobody would notice that you are wearing our strapless bra.
- STICKY AND LASTING STABILITY:Our strapless silicone bra is the greatest companion to outfits, such as backless dresses, off shoulder gowns, halter dress, wedding dress, etc. No more embarrassing showing bra straps. Perfect for wedding, prom, dinner, party, vacation or any other occasions. You also can even wear it as a daily bra. Strapless invisible bra can be a perfect collocation any dresses. Let you be the focus, more elegant and attractive.
- NATURAL HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL: Strapless Adhesive bra is made of 100% medical grade silica gel, suitable is for sensitive skin. hypoallergenic adhesive is comfortable and leaves no trace on your skin after removing the bra. Self-Adhesive Bra always stay in place, adhere to your skin, use many times not lose of adhesiveness. After Natural safety inspection, Comfortable, safe, anti allergic, free of irritation, STABLE ADHESIVE PUSH UP Bra.
- Our Invisible silicone bra is strapless very soft and comfortable. Close fitting design, fit for any occasion clothing, nobody would notice that you are wearing strapless bra.With the unique front clip design, our strapless bra can easily to clasp and unclasp. Strong enough and help to gather your breasts, bringing you a busty and charming deep v-shaped cleavage .
- IMPORTANT NOTE:It is easy to clean only need to simply wet the adhesive surface with warm water and mild detergent and then air to dry it. This strapless bra can be reusable for many times with good maintain. Reusable without loss of adhesiveness. If you have any dissatisfaction with our products, you can contact us at any time.
- Don’t apply over broken, damaged or sun-burned skin.
- If you are worried you will have a reaction to the adhesive do a patch test first by using a small piece on yourself. The inside of your arm is a good place as it isn’t hairy so won’t hurt as much when you take it off.
- Don’t use moisturisers or powders on the area before you apply it, they will make it harder for it to stick to your skin.
- Adhesives can come loose if you are sweating a lot. Try to avoid using them if this will be a problem, or make sure the adhesive is in an area where you don’t sweat much.
- Clean and dry the skin before sticking anything to it, wiping with rubbing alcohol will help remove oils and dirt.
- Have a hot shower or soak in the bath if you are having trouble getting it off.
- If you have sticky residue left on your skin after removal you can get rid of it by using some baby oil on cotton wool and rubbing gently. Solvents like nail polish remover will work too but they aren’t as gentle on your skin.